Tuesday 6 January 2009

Menu Plan Tuesday

Oh my goodness I am so late with this! No Menu Plan Monday last week as I was at home with my family and I didn't do any cooking, and I have been so busy so far this week that although I've planned I haven't had time to blog about it! This weeks Menu Plan Monday in association with Organizing Junkie:



Sunday
Lunch: Out
Dinner: Porcini and Thyme Risotto with Salad and Garlic Bread

Monday
Lunch: Cheese and Ham Quiche (Weightwatchers) and Salad
Dinner: Lentil and Okra Curry with Naan Bread

Tuesday
Lunch: Greek Pasta Salad
Dinner: Chicken stuffed with Cream Cheese wrapped in Prosciutto with Pesto Cream Sauce (a variation on this)

Wednesday
Lunch: Out at Yo! Sushi
Dinner: Tuna Steak with Noodles and Veg (either Soba noodles with seared tuna & soy mirin dressing or Tuna Tataki Noodles)

Thursday
Lunch: Soup and a Bread Roll
Dinner: Smoked Haddock Fishcake and Salad

Friday
Lunch: Sticky Fried Veggie Rice with Meatballs (Bento)
Dinner: Lasagne and Salad

Saturday
Lunch: Tortelloni with Pesto and Broccoli
Dinner: Not Decided yet, maybe a Curry or Oriental Night

No comments:

Post a Comment